Feb 2, 2009

Dear Tim Burton



learning from movies


wish for my story :

Abandoned Dragon Falling Children

the story of a boy & a girl who incarnated into
a dragon & a mermaid and to save our planet Earth


this story I share on this page is rather personal.


the story Abandoned Dragon Falling Children slowly began to come to me when I met this person whose music was so stunning and beautiful. I was just so attracted to his music and as I began to spend sometimes with this musician, this untold-story-by-anyone began to unfold within me. there was one of my dear friends, Tony, who is ... in the general term ... a psychic to see past lives and more, and who had encouraged me to go within.

I wondered why I was attracted to this person so strongly, like magnet. ... don't get me wrong. I did not chase him :) in fact, he made the initiation first. the first time when I met this musician, I actually saw the vision or image-like right in front of me unfolding something like two dots where we stood in the distance in the room which the dots as me and him coming to each other to draw and become a line then the line started spinning as if to create a vortex and disappeared. I immediately began wanting to know more about us and what it, the fact that we encountered each other, really meant.

the story began to unfold within me by bit pieces here and there, and the more pieces I received the clearer the story and the message had become and made sense. I am sure there are more pieces I should pursue but I kind of stopped searching the further story or in more details as I see the message within the story clear enough. and with my present partner's encouragement, I decided to put the story into visual to share with others.


I wish to be more creative on presenting this story but I have not practiced on creating films or even PhotoShop, in fact, which I wish if I could do and am interested in very much. I created the slide show by the help and support of my partner, Duane. he had let me use the pieces of his art for me to manipulate with PhotoShop.

as I finished creating the slide show, I began to wish more ... the story to become a movie, the story to reach a greater scale. I wished blindly just "someone" to be interested in making the movie with my story, I did not care much but "up to Universe". but I was still bothered by something within me that I should be certain for my wishes, and this story is very important for the whole life on Earth. so I began to look into bit deeper when ever I watched movies.


there are a few film directors I really like and one of them is Tim Burton, I always enjoy his films. since the Edward Scissorhands, since the Pee Wee's Big Adventure, since the Corpes Bride, since the Big Fish . . . everytime I watch his film, I become a fan of his work. I don't mean that I ever stop being a fan of his film after while, though :) ... oh, I just remembered as I recalling my memories, the musician who I was talking about above, actually, looks much alike Tim Burton . . . hmm, that is interesting.

I, however, just thought his world might be a bit quirky so that I left my wish of making a film with Tim Burton behind for a while. ... however, the thought continued to bother me as if "whispering really loud" into my ear or mind "Tim Burton, Tim Burton" . and since my son was still 6 ( and now 7 in 2008 ) I had not watched Sleepy Hollow and Sweeney Todd, but decided to watch them, and I also began to paparazzo :) chasing after Tim Burton on YouTube to get to know about him better :) the more I saw him and his films, the greater I was convinced that he is the one for my story. yes, his films seem to present more the dark side yet now I can see that he is much less judgmental about life. he accepts the world of the dark side of human behaviors and emotions, and sees the humor... the joy and laughters ... within the dark side, and presents our human world as a whole ... yes, this is the world we live in, within the free will zone ! ... so the life itself is joy no matter what.

I always enjoy watching movies. but there was the period of time that I felt a bit critical about the movie business, especially the Hollywood business. " if there are such money to damp into in order to create a film and succeed the business, how much of the money could be taking care of the issues on this planet ??? " ... as an artist and still to-be, I enjoy watching special features very much. many of them really inspire me to be creative and to go deep and deeper. they focus on their visions for their manifestations with their total concentration & devotion. their energy are focused on and poured into their art and creativity. I had begun to realize, ... " it is not about criticizing what and how much those film makers spend their money on. it is simply about the manifestation of our conceptions, the creativity. which is what we all must be here for. being playful and having fun with our own creative minds. life is not about focusing on saving others. it must be about encouraging to create the environment to inspire and support our creativity and the potential ! " ... yes, movies can easily mislead us, especially children. but the fact is not the movies to blame for all. if we provide and create the environment that children learn the differences between real and fantasy, the moral, movies could never mislead the younger generations but simply inspire and evoke innocent creativity within the power of their potential, instead. and watching movies can provide us the emotional experience as the emotional exercise, in where we might never experience in reality. experiencing emotions is a treasure for a life/soul.



I am laying this personal wish here as if to share in public in order for my wish to reach Tim Burton whom I respect not only as a great visionary artist but also the quality of his sincere frank personality who can simply show his respect and gratitude to others' creativity and talents, and who is also a great observer of the wholeness of human dramas where the humor dwells ... and who can just remain and accept to be a vulnerable human being. his humor not as to make fun of but to embrace as joy and laughters which is enlightening after all. whether he is conscious or not, or even if he ever cares, that he is such a teacher of this spiritual world on Earth ! I can trust that his physical eyes and visionary eyes within will take my story into the real creation that holds the message to all. especially, since I am hoping this story to be spectacular using in animation and real people both yet to represent as an art. as the same virgo-sun as his ... my birthday, by the way, is one day before his but in different years, ... I love the crispiness within his works.


my story " Abandoned Dragon Falling Children " is on YouTube and which also will have the further story. the dragon will have to become a human in order to heal his own soul, others, and the planet, he will become a musician in order to communicate with majority ... more story ? please, looking forward to it, I wish to unfold the story with Tim Burton :) the title Abandoned Dragon Falling Children is come from a Japanese word for seahorses, 龍のおとし子 ( ta tzu no o to shi go ) which actually nothing to do with sea + horses but children of a dragon and which also holds sacredness within children who fall from God's place.



((((((: staff & casts to be ... in my vision :)))))

director - Tim Burton ( & me a bit )

story - me & John August

music - Danny Elfman & the musician I mentioned above

a dragon & a musician - Johnny Depp

a mermaid & a mother - Helena Bonham Carter




hope you now are curious enough to peek my story

... sorry, it might be boring in the beginning since no sounds

but hope you have the patience to watch it through until the end.

this is a great story and Tim Burton will recognize the great potential

that will find himself with great interest

and passion and enjoy directing to be a movie.








Abandoned Dragon Falling Children

( part 1 )




( part 2 )









All Rights Reserved & Deserved

it is repost from my site






when you think of Earth first
you will meet the sweetest you
within your heart

- mermaidsutra.com -


.

No comments:

comment & ad : don't be shy :)

if you ever feel like leaving a comment on my blog, please, feel free to add your website as your signature if you have any. I would love if this space would also benefit you in anyway :)