Nov 27, 2008

Happy Thanks Giving !

I got this from Michael, one of my online friends at network I belong to : http://thursdayfile.ning.com/
I think it feels really good & simple & making sense,
that I wanted to share here with you.

~~~~~~~~~ here goes,

OK guys
Here is a little something that will inspire and lift your spirits over the coming season of goodwill. It is a fantastic medicine for just about anything.

For one week grab a moment in your hectic schedule and do the following...

Write down, without stopping the movement or taking your pen off the paper ... I appreciate................................because ..................

Do this for 5 minutes at a time ... do not stop ..... even if you are writing the words .......

"I appreciate myself because I am doing this crazy exercise and am running out of words to write, but I appreciate my hand that is holding this lovely pen ... and ... what beautiful nails I have so dignified and well shaped .... and this paper is so white and friendly,,,,blaa,,, blaaa that having this moment to sit and write freely from my open heart is......" etc for 5 mins.

The basic rules are you can write anything, but it has to be appreciative and uplifting. It does get easier as you do it.

What are the benefits I hear you say? Well thats easy by bathing yourself in the energy of appreciation every day for one week, you will feel your energy expand. You will gradually not see or use the negatives that most commonly haunt us. Amazingly you will find aches and pains begin to diminish and even more amazingly - as you carry this exercise into the day and to those around you - others will begin to appreciate you. Even people you do not know will smile and say appreciative things.

So do the exercise and then carry it out into the world by appreciating yourself, others, situations and the world around. Just the fact that you can choose to appreciate or not, is a choice that is worthy of appreciation.

Thanks for reading this far ... I appreciate the valuable time and awareness that you have given to reading this response. Thanks Michael #: >) m


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael has been in eco-architectural practice and besides, have studied Chinese medicine intensely : more >>> visit h e r e



" I appreciate you, Michael, because you generously share who & what you are where ever you are, when ever you can ... thank you, Michael ! "


" I also appreciate all of you who have somehow connected with me somewhere in my life, because to have become a part of the role to bring me joy of understanding about my soul greater & deeper ... "



again & always,

I deeply thank you all so much.


Happy Thanks Giving !

No comments:

comment & ad : don't be shy :)

if you ever feel like leaving a comment on my blog, please, feel free to add your website as your signature if you have any. I would love if this space would also benefit you in anyway :)