Nov 5, 2008

Dear America : November 4th 2008

today,
I just would like to share my joy
to congratulate America with you.


as I am a foreigner from Japan
who have lived in this country for 17 years,

today is the most wonderful news
I ever heard being in the U.S..


as I came to this country
where admired by many foreign countries

as a land of Freedom & Opportunity,
it was so exciting to me in the beginning
as I entered this country a long ago,

as who especially grew up in a country
where has been much more likely restrictions & repressions,
however, the longer I stayed in this country
the more I began to see the truth,

or I should say this country has become something else.
and have come to the realization
that this country is operated by fear

and the government & the media here
encourage the fear so so much,

therefore, the people seek security,
and therefore, America can make money
to destroy & kill innocents ( humans, animals & nature )

through wars & pharmaceutic practice.

I was not following any of speech or debate regard this election.
however,
I was simply wishing America
to shift to the right direction.

I do not mean to sound like I am a supreme being
who knows the right path for everyone.
but in many people's eyes,
this country had become a bully
who was pretending/a wanna-be of the super hero.

and I am also one of those
who hold great expectations in this country !

not in an American president
but the people in the united states of America.

so that I am very excited to see that
the American citizens are regaining
their true power & wisdom ( common sense )

by electing Mr. Barack Obama
as the 44th president of the united states of America !

( 44, interesting number, isn't it )
I do not mean I was on this party or that
but just simply was holding the hope
for the America to be beneficial to the world.

and yes,
I do now see the great potential in Mr. John McCain

who seems also to seek the truth & fairness,
and has the wonderful heart !
and he would do much greater job
than the current . . . ,

but ... I am just overwhelmed by the joy
to witness the "GREATER" hope
by electing Mr. Barack Obama has been brought

not only to the majority of the American citizens
but also to the world.

a whole world was watching this election,
not to support either side
but for the simple hope for America

and which affect the world,
a whole world was watching not which to win
but the decision & intention of American citizens !
yes, it seems it is one of the worst times in the history
not only in the U.S. but as a world,
yet in such a time,
America made the wonderful choice for change !

and not only to unite America but as a world,
and not only to bless America but Bless ALL !


this is the America that is called
as the land of the freedom & opportunity,

and one of the richest countries in the world
and where many of the most intelligent people
in diversity on Earth reside.

America has much to offer & share
and which will benefit the whole world
& this entire planet greatly.


I really would like to applause & cheer America !
" Kan Pai ! " 乾杯!
" Ban Zai ! " 万歳!
Congratulation America !
and Congratulation the World !
America is back :)
yay !

may true health, wealth & intelligence be back to Earth !
let's watch over America & the world within brighter hope
and expect more & more how our intelligence will contribute to the change :)

in my deepest gratitude to America,
eco


those who have not watched the election of Mr. Obama can find his speeches on this link, and Mr. McCain's speech after Mr. Obama is elected, he is such a wise gentle man indeed
>>>
visit BBC NEWS


my writing : love is intelligence >>> visit my site

an interesting observation / knowledge of number 44
By
Christine DeLorey >>> click here



:)

1 comment:

Mary K said...

Thank you so much for your lovely post!

The winds of change are upon us. And it's my 'knowing' that it was the cumulative intent of the WHOLE PLANET, and intention for change, for hope, for LOVE... that is reflected in the choosing of Barack Obama.

As an American citizen I am feeling a deep appreciation for all Human Beings on our beautiful Planet Earth.

Namaste,
--Mary K

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Light

EXPECT MIRACLES!
www.YouMakeItUp.com

comment & ad : don't be shy :)

if you ever feel like leaving a comment on my blog, please, feel free to add your website as your signature if you have any. I would love if this space would also benefit you in anyway :)